The Catholic Church always welcomes new members into its community.
The Rite of Initiation of Adults (RCIA) is the present-day process by which people enter into the Faith.
RCIA is a process in which interested men and women can explore Catholicism, and make a decision to become a Catholic over a period of months.
RCIA classes will be given in the Lourdes Room.
If you are:
* Interested in learning more about the Catholic Church
* Unbaptized and you have a need for spirituality in your life
* Baptized, but never received any formal religious education
* Married to a Catholic and you attend Mass with them,
and you want to share in their faith
* Seeking something in your life, but not sure what?
Perhaps the RCIA is the place for you. If you are interested,
please contact :
Jeff Ghering at 731-668-2596