The following is a list of particular actions that St. Mary’s Catholic Church & School will take as precautions related to the Covid-19 outbreak:
- Children’s Faith Formation (CFF) will be cancelled THRU Sunday, April 26.
We are currently deciding whether or not we will hold CFF gatherings during May.
- Gatherings of 11+ people are SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
This includes prayer groups, Bible studies, Boy/Cub Scouts, etc.
- Gatherings of 14 or fewer people are allowed to happen, but only with explicit permission of our pastor, Fr. David Graham.
- Now through April 24, St. Mary’s School (& Sacred Heart of Jesus High School) will instruct students through online coursework & home assignments.
On-site courses will resume as usual on Monday, April 27.
- There will be limited practices (in small groups) for school sports teams. Families & players should look to their coaches for particular information.
- Our pastor & faith formation team will be evaluating & creating a plan related to sacramental preparation & celebrations.
- All First Holy Communion families should be receiving a mailed packet with specific information by Monday, April 6.
- We are still awaiting information from the Office of the Bishop on the celebration of Confirmation.
During this unprecedented time & situation, we know that parishioners still want to see the celebration of Mass & hear the spiritual wisdom of our pastor. Here are some links to help that happen.
- All of Fr. David’s homilies that are available in mp3 format (audio file) will be available by clicking this link.
- This link provides a collated list of EVERY available option for online streaming of Holy Mass.
If you need further information, please visit our parish Facebook page: facebook.com/stmarysjaxtn. Or, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.