If you need to reach any of our priests or deacons, please contact the parish office: 731.668.2596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fr. David Graham grew up in Jackson. After serving 24 years as a priest in other areas of the Catholic Diocese of Memphis, he was assigned as Pastor of our parish in 2015. Fr. David enjoys good Italian wine, and he usually can be found a few steps behind Molly, his faithful canine companion. Fr. David loves serving as a pastor, and he is always willing to help meet people’s needs in any way that he can.
Our Associate Pastor
Fr. Jonathan Perez was born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico. He was ordained to the priesthood on June 5, 2021. During his seminary formation, Fr. Jonathan served at Catholic Church of the Ascension in Memphis, Catholic Church of the Incarnation in Collierville, and St. Jude in Martin. He looks forward to serving our parish & learning more about the English- & Spanish-speaking families of our parish.
- Rev. Mr. Dale Brown came into full communion with the Catholic Church in 1991. He met his wife, Linda, during their RCIA sessions in 1990-1991. He was ordained in 2008 & he currently works with our Hispanic community, provides Baptism prep sessions, & writes comments on the lectionary readings in our weekly bulletin. He also serves as a Master of Ceremonies for Bishop David Talley.
- Rev. Mr. Eddy Koonce was ordained in 2016.
- Rev. Mr. Jim Moss and his wife, Peggy, have been married for 49 years. They have been parishioners at St. Mary’s since 1982. He was ordained in 2008. In 2017, he became a certified spiritual director.
- Rev. Mr. Bob Russell was born in Buffalo, NY, & baptized as a baby. As a young adult, he earned a degree in engineering & later practiced as a materials engineer in Chicago, Illinois, for forty years. He relocated to Jackson, Tennessee, in 2004, and he was ordained in 2016. He now serves as coordinator of the parish’s hospital ministry.
- Rev. Mr. Bill Winston has been married to Delia Winston for 45 years. He served in the United States Air Force & worked for 30 years as a respiratory therapist. He came home to the full communion of the Catholic faith in 2005. He was ordained in 2016.