St. Mary’s Youth Ministry
YOU BELONG HERE!
- Register HERE to join our Youth Ministry!
- Our Youth Ministry experience strives to be a safe and comfortable environment where youth are known, loved, and valued. Our goal is to share and nurture our love for our Lord, grow closer to Christ, and enjoy fellowship and fun.
- Our Facebook Page
- “How He Loves Us” by David Crowder Band
- Upcoming Events:
- Friar Fest is coming back to Memphis this year. April 14-16th
- Contact Jonathan Patel at the Parish Office or at firstname.lastname@example.org
“See what great L♥️VE the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the w🌎rld does not know us is that it did not know him.”
~1 John 3:1
Our parish recognizes that it is crucial to engage middle & high school youth, to allow them to encounter Jesus and give them a great experience of the Catholic faith. Join our Total Youth Ministry Experience!
Please contact us with any questions.
Watch for our posts and follow us on Instagram @stmarysjaxym and on Facebook at St. Mary’s Youth Ministry-Jackson, TN.
Check out the pics from
Youth Day with Bishop Talley
Check out our “colorful” Youth Kick-Off!
Check out our summer fun at the Steubenville Conference 2019!